Here, DailyAddaa presents some facts about 'Tejas'
• The Tejas troop is called as "Flying Daggers".
• Six more Tejas fighter plane will be introduced to the Regiment.
• The Group captain ' M Rangachari' is the superior officer for the Tejas Troops. He was appointed with 7 officers and 42 Air Warriors to advice and assist him.
• Tejas was fourth creation fighter Air Craft that take to the air in 1,350 kmph.
• Tejas Aircraft is single engined, its weight is 8.5 tonnes and a multi - role supersonic fighter Aircraft.
• Tejas Troops was located in Bengaluru for the primary 2 years.
• The " Tejas Jet " had been outlined and refined by the Aeronautical Development Agency ( ADA ).
• Tejas can Carry Three tonnes of weapons.
Air Chief Marshal Raha said " It's a good Aircraft to fly and fit to be inducted into our flat".