Other top leader and LK Advani of BJP will tried for criminal conspiracy in the demolition of the Babri Masjid of 16thcentury, The Supreme Court ruled today. From the Country’s premier investigating agency is agreeing with the request.
LK Advani, 89, was with BJP colleagues like Uma Bharti and Murli Manohar Joshi charged of making inflammatory speeches which motivates many right-wing volunteers to pull down the mosque in 1992. In Rae Bareli the trial is been held, today’s Judgement will be faced some serious charges than they all have been facing till now.
Till now in other cases about 20 people are being tried in Lucknow court for the demolition of the Babri Masjid.
The Allahabad High Court disagreed in 2010 with the CBI for the criminal conspiracy charges against BJP veterans, the leader’s case will be heard in Rae Bareli. In the top court CBI has appealed against it.
About 10 days ago the Supreme Court recorded two cases in Lucknow and Rae Bareli together. Which meant that BJP colleagues and LK Advani will be tried in Lucknow for one comprehensive case.
As there are two cases which has been opposed by the LK Advani lawyers and his colleagues on the bases that they are involving different people as the accused, they even say that the trial will be held in different stages.
From the judgement in the Babri Masjid case against LK Advani, The governor has immunity:
- Kalyan Singh cannot be tried now, if he ceases to be the governor Kalyan Singh will be tried.
- No adjournment will be allowed in Lucknow but the trial will be day to day hearing in Lucknow.
- Judge in Lucknow will not be transferred and there will be no fresh trial.
- There will be at least one prosecution witness everyday as CBI will ensure the presence.
- In Lucknow the trial court will complete the hearing and deliver verdict in two years.