We all have heard that eggs are very good source of protein and play an important role to sustain mental and physical health in children and adults. We should eat eggs daily in breakfast because of it's high-quality protein.
But this super food is not bound to that level only. Not only protein, eggs are essential Carrier of amino acids, choline, B-vitamins and iron. Beside them they don't contain gluten, have no carbs and zero sugar that make them more reliable.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding women, so here we are giving you the reasons to include eggs in your daily in-take
1. Protein -- A whole large egg contains 6 grams of high-quality protein that hepls to build healthy mental and physical life and supports fetal growth. Really important for you and your new-born.
2. Choline -- Not everyone knows about that but Choline contained in egg-yolk is a 'hero' as that promotes functions of liver, cell activities and nutrients transportation.
3. B-Vitamins -- They contain several B-Vitamins like thiamin, riboflavin, folate, B-6 and B-12 that helps in improvement of nerve tissue. Rebate the risk of serious birth defects that can affect the infant's spinal cord and brain development.
4. Amino acids -- Egg contains all nine essential amino acids in which L- arginine amino-acid helps to protect pregnant women against preeclampsia.
5. Iron for blood -- The iron in egg is well ingest and excellent for pregnant and breastfeeding women who are highly anaemic.
This super-food is considerable for everyone but ladies don't forget to add them in your diet at the stage where you are sowing a new life.