After Kapil Mishra the sacked minister of Aam Aadmi Party threats to expose Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal, Kapil Mishra, and yesterday was suspended and today Kapil Mishra went to CBI, armed with a yellow envelopes that he said were his proof. Those envelopes, Kapil Mishra said, had his statements, not clarifying whether that was all he had to show for his allegation that Arvind Kejriwal his mentor and sought his blessings and forgiveness before ‘the biggest step of my life’. Today, at 2pm in the afternoon Arvind Kejriwal will break the breaking news after the one day special sitting of the Delhi assembly.
10 points on the story are:-
1) Last evening Arvind Kejriwal tweeted that ‘Truth will prevail’ and today a special one day sitting of the Delhi assembly will mark the beginning.
2) Today Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal posted about the reveal in the assembly about a ‘big national conspiracy.’ The reveal centre around the tampering of EVMs as per sources indicates.
3) With the CBI Kapil Mishra will be filling an FIR, alleging that he saw Arvind Kejriwal taking Rs. 2 crore from Satyendra Jain on last Friday at his home.
4) Yesterday, Kapil Mishra was suspended from the AAP party, after Kapil Mishra dared his leadership to expel him. Today, Kapil Mishra challenged Arvind Kejriwal to fight him in an election.
5) Kapil Mishra revealed that he will file two more FIRs, first on foreign tours as using ‘illegal money’ by leaders of AAP party including Satyendar Jain, Ashish Khetan and Sanjay Singh, second on ‘How Satyendar Jain has benefited close relatives of Arvind Kejriwal in illegal land deals.’
6) Yesterday Kapil Mishra spoke to the anti-corruption branch of Delhi Police, which is been targeted by Arvind Kejriwal since two years when the AAP party came in power.
7) Despite his public pronouncements, ACB Chief Mukesh Meena, whose acrimonious history with Arvind Kejriwal and AAP party is known well, denied receiving any formal complaint.
8) Yesterday, Kapil Mishra also said that Satyendar Jain had told him about helping Arvind Kejriwal’s Brother-in-law with a deal of Rs. 50 crore.
9) The AAP party tore in to the former minister for naming Arvind Kejriwal’s relative, who on Monday died, "Have some humanity. Not even two hours after the cremation, allegations are being made against the person," said by Manish Sisodia The Deputy Chief Minister.
10) Satyendar Jain denied the allegations and asserted that he was not even present at the residence of Arvind Kejriwal on the day he is accused of handing over the cash to the Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal. Kapil Mishra is been accused by the AAP party for making ‘baseless and wild allegations’ after being sacked for poor performance as a minister.