As simple thing as resume can affect the confronting person you have an interview session with. Hence here are some tips and tricks to make your Resume look effective.
- To the point – The resume need to have factual details about oneself without including any sentimental statements.
- Vocabulary – Be careful with usage of words. Formal and elegant vocabulary gives a decent look to your resume.
- Overview- Nobody is interested to read stories containing personal information. So arrange the details in bullet points and tabular forms.
- Usage of Colours – Make the resume look decent. Loud colours should be avoided. In fact black and white works very effectively.
- Priority to the profile needed for Industry- You may be a multi- tasking person but remember the industry looks for people whose profile match their need. Hence mention those details first that are required for the profile you are applying for.
- No Show-Off- Do not try to flaunt your work experience and qualification. The company is interested in the profile that suits their need the best.
- No Personal World – The personal realm that include you hobbies need not to be mentioned in the resume.
- Proof-Read- Finally cross check the resume you have drafted and correct the grammatical errors. See if it gives a good overview.