coronavirus update indiaas on : 20 September 2020 06:25 GMT+5:30
PM Modi To Address India Ideas Summit At 9 Tonight, Will Talk About 'Building A Better Future'
Looking forward to addressing the India Ideas Summit, organised by @USIBC today at 9 PM. Will be sharing my views on ‘Building a Better Future.’ Do watch," PM Modi tweeted.
PM Modi To Address India Ideas Summit At 9 Tonight, Will Talk About 'Building A Better Future' (file image)
New Delhi: Prime Minister Narendra Modi will be addressing the nation at 9 p.m. at the India Summit Ideas today. The summit is being hosted by US-India Business Council. "This year marks the 45th anniversary of the formation of the Council. The theme for this year's India Ideas Summit is 'Building a Better Future'," a statement from the PMO said.
"Looking forward to addressing the India Ideas Summit, organized by @USIBC today at 9 PM. Will be sharing my views on ‘Building a Better Future.’ Do watch," PM Modi tweeted.
Five Things To Be Kept In Mind The India Ideas Summit:
● The virtual Summit will see a high-level presence from Indian and US government policymakers, state-level officials, and thought leaders from business and society.
● Other key speakers at the Summit include Minister of External Affairs Dr. S Jaishankar, US Secretary of Virginia and co-chair of Senate Of India Caucus Mark Warner, Former US Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Hailey, among others, the PMO said.
● The India Ideas Summit will witness discussion on areas including India-US corporation.
● The future of the relation between India and the US in a post-pandemic world will also be discussed in the Summit
● The Summit will bring together the senior officials from the Government of India and the United States who are setting the post-pandemic recovery agenda
The government may announce a physical measure to push demand once the uncertainty related to the COVID-19 crisis, eases.