Today, International Court of Justice began the hearing in India’s appeal against the national Kulbhushan Jadhav’s death sentence by Pakistan. A former navy officer Kulbhushan Jadhav last month was sentenced to death after being held guilty by a Pakistani Military Court of spying and subversive activities. By Pakistan in last March Kulbhushan Jadhav who was 46 years old got arrested. As India said that Kulbhushan Jadhav was kidnapped in Iran, where Kulbhushan Jadhav was running a business, and framed based on a confession forced out of him.
5 Important points India made against the Pakistan at the UN court:-
1) To Kulbhushan Jadhav there is an immediate threat which is to be executed eve before the decision to be passed here.
2) By Pak the Human Rights which is treated as ‘basics’ have been thrown out to the wind.
3) It is urgent, and hence approached this court at such short notice, the situation is grave.
4) For spying the Pakistan has claimed an overwhelming evidence, but despite India’s request repeatedly, not provided a single shred of evidence or documents.
5) Kulbhushan Jadhav fell on deaf ears, all request for consular to access.