coronavirus update indiaas on : 30 November 2020 05:44 GMT+5:30
Coronavirus Safety Rules To Be Follow In Kerala For One Year
Kerala State Government Annonced today, COVID safety rules To Be Follow In Kerala At least for One Year
New Delhi: Amid Coronavirus Crisis Kerala government Said on Sunday, that people have to follow all COVID-19 Safety norms for the year. social distancing rules, face covers in public places, and wearing masks will be compulsory in the state.
According to the new normal wedding can be attended by only 50 peoples and only 20 peoples can attend funerals
Read Here COVID-19 Guidelines For Kerala Citizens
1) Wearing Mask is a Compulsory For every Citizenin public places.
2) wedding can be attended by only 50 peoples and only 20 peoples can attend funerals
3) To Curb the COVID Virus Strict social distancing is necessary at public places
4) A hefty amount of ₹10,000 will be fined for not wearing masks in public places.
5) Any Social Gathering Allowed But After permission from the local authority.
6) Spitting in public places will be strictly prohibited
7) All travelers who are traveling from other states, need to register at the state government
8.) No Pass Required For Inter-State Travel.
9) Only 20 People Allowed for Shopping after maintaining the social distancing norms Carefully