AC, Sofa Came And Go With Him, After The Visit Of Yogi Adityanath To Martyr’s Family

The Prem Sagar’s family, one of the soldiers mutilated by the Pakistani troops earlier this month- the visit of Yogi Adityanath has described the arrangement as “Humiliating” on Sunday. For the brief visit of Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath, the administration of Uttar Pradesh insisted for bringing air conditioner, a sofa, a carpet and the towels as well to the home of Martyr. As soon Yogi Adityanath let from the home these things were taken away.



Earlier this month near the Line of Control in Jammu and Kashmir the body of BSF Head Constable was found. The family- a tiny village resident in Deoria had withheld his funeral for more than 24 hours. With the Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath all they want was the audience. As Yogi Adityanath spoke to the family over phone and promised them to visit and after that only the Funeral took place.




Over the weekend the visit happened. For uninterrupted power supply to the Martyr’s home the arrangements were made. The house in which there are four rooms which are been shared by the Martyr’s wife and with his four children for the duration of the visit.




The Martyr’s son Eashwar said, "Before the visit, local officials installed an air conditioner, a sofa set and even a carpet in the room where the meeting with the Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath was to take place," “Right after Yogi Adityanath left, some officials came and dismantled everything and left.”




The Martyr soldier’s brother Daya Shankar also works with BSF, said that it was an ‘insult’ and could have wait for a day or two by the local administration.




The salary drew of Mr. Sagar for around Rs. 40,000. The Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath, the family of Martyr said that financial help has extended. To one of the member of the family Yogi Adityanath has promised a job.




The three member team Mr. Sagar and Army Jawan Paramjit Singh were the part that had gone to check on a snapped communication line at the Line of Control. On 2nd May morning their mutilated bodies were recovered. After his death, anger had erupted at the village, with the locals demanding that the government take stern action.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *